Huwebes, Pebrero 19, 2015

Start of something new...


Why would someone start a blog? For leisure? Out of passion for writing? Boredom?

Me? I am starting this because I can. I have a lot of time so thinking about it, why not do something worthwhile like this... It's a good outlet actually. You can say your thoughts here without really caring much of what others are gonna think. And.... it will make you look smarter (Just kidding!).
Actually, I've been thinking of starting this for quite some time now but i don't have the time but now, here in my office, since the shipping world seems to slow down for a bit due to Chinese New Year holidays, I have all the time in the world to do this (YES! FINALLY!)

Oh by the way... Hi! I'm Daisy. And these are my thoughts, experiences, my stories... (So syempre ako bida. Haha!). Join me on my adventures.... Are you ready?

P.S.
I'm pretty much sure that I don't have the making of a great blogger but please bear with me... Malay mo diba?

Hope you'll enjoy.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento